Sunday 27 September 2009

Bam! Comic Superhero!

Another one by the seat of my pants! This time it is the lovely Papertake Weekly Challenge which is this fab sketch:



I've used papers from the very soon to be released cd from Polkadoodles - Not For Girls - it's a male themed cd and it will be launched on Create and Craft on 1 October. As soon as I saw the backing paper I had to use it!

All the elements you see are from the cd - I've resized the 'bam' and the Happy Birthday sentiment so that they would fit the size of my card. I've simply inked the edges of everything and added it - the centre 'bam' is on 3d foam pads and the sentiment is on doubled 3d foam pads.


Perfect for the superhero in your life! The backing paper comes in various colourways too but I liked the red!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how jealous I am! Fabulous card Ruth...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Is it for sale as you may have an interested party :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!