Friday 11 September 2009

Polkadoodle Challenge 17 - Anything But A Card

It's Friday again and its another Polkadoodle Challenge! This week I challenged the Design Team to make:
Anything But A Card
And the ideas and projects that they created are truly stunning! So pop over to the challenge blog for more details and also how to enter this weeks challenge.
I made a Birthday Book. Mainly because I have scraps of paper with dates and names written on and I've lately been missing Birthday's. I've used Candy Doodles and various thicknesses of card and paper to make the book. I've written a tutorial on how I made the Birthday Book and its immediately before this post.
I've used my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set to create the lettering on the front, added a few ribbons and there you have it!

The Polkadoodle Challenge 17 is open until Sunday 20 September, and remember to leave a link on the challenge post so the Design Team can have a look at what you have created!

Good luck and I can't wait to see your creations!

  • Backing papers: Candy Doodles cd
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Template: From Dolly
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment!