Friday 14 November 2008

Bird, Birds & More Birds!

The DCM dare this week has been set by Rein and is:

Bird, Birds and More Birds

I love birds so I'd like you all to make a card featuring birds this week
......a bird in the snow, a birds nest, a carrier pigeon, a white stork or birds in the sky, or...,or... even big bird!

I loved the Dottie images from last weeks challenge which as part of the DCM Design Team for November I got to play with. So how could I not resit using Dottie dressed up as a hen?! I printed three of the pre-coloured images (time has not been good for me this week - more about that in a later post), mounted them onto a Swiss Dots embossed tag with 3d foam pads and used some lovely red organza ribbon to finish it off. And the sentiment has been stamped with a Studio G mini wooden alphabet set with an added gem.

So go and have a look at what the rest of the DT came up with - I love Jozza's button flowers!

  • Images: Dottie & George downloads
  • Embossing: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
  • Sentiment: Studio G mini wooden alphabet stamp set
  • Ribbon: From my stash

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment!