Tuesday 18 November 2008

Tell All Tuesday - Where Have You Been?!

The question for today's Tell All Tuesday is :
..Where In The World Have You Been?

Errrm, not really anywhere!


When I was 19 I went for a 4 night jaunt to Amsterdam as it was part of a college trip when I was studying Art & Design. I don't remember much of it except being really cold (it was February) and the coach breaking down and not having any heating.....

And finally we spent New Year in Paris when the Euro was introduced. We didn't really trust ourselves to manage the Metro so we walked everywhere! But we saw the Mona Lisa in the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and a lot of bridges! I have got some pics somewhere but I can't find them, so I may update this post later as and when I find them...

Both these were pre children and since having a family we have spent our holiday in the UK with the last two years in Ilfracombe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!