Saturday 29 November 2008

A Cute Christmas Bear!

And now for a completely new challenge blog for me! I used to collect the Forever Friends fridge magnets (still have them all over the fridge - there are loads!) and do quite like the stamps but have not yet taken the plunge and bought any (but have a feeling a splurge will be coming on soon!) but did get a set of the Christmas stickers on Creativity magazine recently. As I was not sure what to do with them, I put them in my Christmas box and forgot about them.

Then I found this challenge blog! This week it is a layout sketch (sorry no guide here as the one on the blog is very tiny!)


Again the photo quality is a bit dodgy (took it at the same time as the previous robot post). The backing papers are from Mad About Cards and they are from the Vintage Christmas collection download (I bought them last year and have used them a lot!) Red grosgrain ribbon is from my stash, and I tied it with a single bow as again I cut the ribbon too short and I was darned that it was going to work!

The image and sentiment stamp have been layered onto hammered cream card of which I have a number of off cuts which I can't bear (no pun intended!) to throw away so glad they have been of use here! The sentiment is a clear Studio G Christmas stamp - another 99p bargain!

I think I could well be back to play again with this challenge blog!

  • Backing papers: Vintage Christmas Collection (download) from Mad About Cards
  • Image: Forever Friends - free with recent issue of Creativity
  • Sentiment: Studio G Christmas clear stamp
  • Ribbon & gems: From my stash

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, great in time for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you! You can see my post for more information. Its 6 facts about yourself, and then tag 6 people x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!