Saturday 29 November 2008

It's The Robot Again!

Well, it seems that all my orders are completed and I've got chance to do a little catching up on some challenges! This one is 2 Sketches 4 u

Apologies for the terrible photo (it is slightly blurry - sorry!) but it looked even worse when I used the flash!

Both papers are from the Craft4Charity cd - Anice designed this set called Boys and Girls which I think is fab. And I've used the robot stamp again but this time in gold Stamp It Up ink. The stars and sentiment are from a clear Studio G 99p set which is such good value for money as there are 6 or 7 stamps that can be used in one little pack! The wire is from my stash.



This was a quick card to make which is good as we have another Birthday party to go to tomorrow and I've not yet sorted out a card, so this one will do nicely!

  • Backing paper: Boys and Girls collection by Funky Hand on the Craft4Charity cd
  • Stamps: Papermaina robot stamp and Studio G clear set for everything else
  • Wire: From my stash

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment!