There are some fantastic images and I love them all - especially the ones which are pre coloured as it saves so much time.
Anyway, the challenge this week is:
So here's what I came up with
I just love this Dottie image and thought that the 'blooming' would work well! It is a pre coloured image, the edges of the image and card have been shaped with a edge shaper punch (how I used to manage before I got it is beyond me!) All edges have been inked in blue. Backing paper is from the Son Day collection from the very new Funky Daze cd. The flowers are made with vellum which have been printed on with papers from the Son Day collection. I've used one of the flower dies from my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet die set and the layered flower I've simply pinched the petals together to give it a 3d effect.
The 'things' poking through the centres of the buttons are tiny shards of vellum as I thought the button holes looked a bit empty! I've hand written the sentiment.