I inadvertently flipped the sketch (only because I embossed the wrong side and I'd already cut the shape!) The backing paper is from, I think, the free download number 1 from the Inspirations Blog. The vellum part circle has been embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and inked with black. The snowflake is foam and from a pack of 30 from Hobbycraft (it was half price!) Bugle and seed beads from my stash and ribbon too.
I quite like this card and it all sort of happened!
- Backing paper: Funky Fairy free download
- Snowflake: From Hobbycraft
- Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
- Sentiment: Studio G clear stamp bargain pack
- Others: All from my stash