Monday 10 November 2008

Kids & Their Social Lives

September was a busy month for birthdays, and it appears that November is following a very similar pattern! It's not that I don't have a social life, (well, I don't really, just very now and again as most of it is a virtual one) but the boys seem to be more popular than me!

Saturday morning was swimming lessons for Samuel, back home by 10:20. Quickly pick up Jacob and present and off to Anya's Birthday Party (I can't quite believe that Lynsey took a photo of Jacob not pulling a cheesy grin!) I was organised for this one as I made the card last month.

Then it was back home for a quick sit down and for me to complete the next Birthday card. I'd asked Samuel what L liked and he said 'Star Wars'. So we bought him Star Wars - The Clone Wars stuff and I made this card:


It is supposed to be Anekin Skywalker but the colours in the sticker book were a bit suspect so I think my colours may be a little wrong..

So then back out for another party (just Samuel this time) at 2:30. Needless to say that both boys were shattered by the end of the day! Jacob actually fell asleep on the settee clutching the contents of his party bag!

Although I did a lot of running around on Saturday, the day was not a complete crafting waste as I managed to do a bit of retail craft therapy at the Craft Range in Burnley where I managed to loose an hour and £25! Bought some fab stamps for boy cards which were in the reduced to clear section.

And the other Birthdays in November: Kath, Allison, Enfys, Anice and 3 family birthdays too.... no rest for the wicked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!