Wednesday 19 November 2008

Tamara Sketch 70 - Funky Flowers!

This is the first challenge I've managed for a few weeks and as soon as I saw it, I knew what I was going to do! There are a number of Funky Hand Design Team birthdays in November and as I cannot cram 30 hours into a 24 hour day, I've had to double up challenges and birthday cards. So this one is for Enfys - so you ain't seen it, right?!!



Tamara's Sketch this week is: And here is my card:


There actually is a panel behind the two flowers, I just cut it a bit too small! The flowers have been cut from vellum - the black and white is cut from backing paper from Funky Seasons from Funky Hand and has been alternately layered with clear vellum. The flowers are my own template and have been cut by hand, all secured with daisy brads. The main panel is also clear vellum which has been inked lightly around the edges with a very worn black ink pad!
The panel which is largely hidden under the flowers is silver vellum and has been embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The ribbon is velvet and the sentiment is hand written.
Happy Birthday Enfys!
  • Backing paper: Vellum printed with the Black and White collection from Funky Seasons and layered with clear vellum
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
  • Ribbon: Velvet from my stash
  • Brads: Papermania daisies

3 comments:

  1. Those flowers are great - another tutorial coming up??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful. I love velum flowers and these have come out lovely.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!