Friday 7 November 2008

Good News & Lovely Bubbles & Sparkle!

Firstly some good news - I am the Guest Designer for November over on Daring Card Makers! It took me about a second to consider the offer before I accepted!! Therefore I join in with the all the dares along with the Design Team.

This week is a sponsored dare from Louise Brigden the designer of Dottie and George so as part of the Design Team, I got to play with a sample of images featuring Dottie and George. Now you can imagine my delight when I found that some of the images are already pre coloured!

For the Sparkle and Bling challenge I've used the Dottie in the bath image (pre coloured) and added some glitter here and there and the bubbles are tiny seed beads in pink and silver.


The backing paper is from It's Funky Too by Funky Hand which has been inked in pink. I've mounted the image onto translucent vellum and rounded the edges with a corner punch. The vellum has been secured with 4 daisy brads and the ribbon is from my stash.


One of the good things about these images (apart from some being pre coloured!) are that you can print them as large or as small as you like. Or as many as you like! So you may well be seeing more of these images as they are fab! Have a look on the DCM blog for the Design Team cards - George as Elvis is fantastic!

5 comments:

  1. Oh you always make the cutest things. Love the love in this one its just so well made and adoreable
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth thiis is so pretty and soft looking and all those beads are just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love how you have blinged it up!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a blinging fantastic card Ruth and I am so happy you agreed to come and play on DCM :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the sparkle even in the photo. Love a bit of bling...gorgeous card.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!