Friday 28 November 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White (and Pink) Christmas!

My final submission as November Guest Designer for Daring Card Makers. I've really enjoyed my time and I'm available for any other GD spots out there!!

This week is 'I'm dreaming of a White (and Pink) Christmas':


I think I'm going for the more simple look these days and letting the paper patterns speak for themselves! All papers are from Funky Little Christmas download with the sentiment paper printed at A5 rather than the default A4 setting as I wanted more of the writing on it! Edges have been inked in black with a faux dot and dash stitch around the edge of the sentiment panel.
The snowflakes have been cut with an Ellison snowflake die and I've used the tissue interleaving from a photo album as I liked the crinkliness of it and the fact that it was already sort of embossed! Plus, I could not bear to throw it away - ever the hoarder! The pink panel it is on has been Swiss Dot embossed and the brad just holds it all together. Ribbon is a Dovecraft grosgrain special.
Funky Little Christmas is great if you want to move away from the traditional Christmas papers and go, well, Funky!!
  • Backing papers: Funky Little Christmas from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Ellison snowflake and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing
  • Ribbon: Dovecraft
  • Brad: Papermania

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful pink christmas card!! :)

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!