Saturday 2 July 2011

Hey, Cupcake!

Wow! The weather has been fantastic today and just look how blue the sky is in my photo! And it was taken at around 7am this morning!

This card has been made with the cupcake template A5 size from Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3. If you ever need cards in a hurry or want to watch a film on telly but don't want to sit doing nothing then this is the cd for you! I have a stack of printed templates and then when I sit in front of the telly, I cut out all night and before I know it, I have five or six finished!

I've added all the layers with foam pads then glittered the bottom of the cake and also the cream on the top. The stars have been glossy accented and the star sentiment came with the template - I've added a dotted line of silver and the glitter glue.

The ribbon is, believe it or not, from Primark! There are three ribbons on the card and I think about 2 meters of each. So 6 meters for a quid is pretty good going! I've left it long on purpose as it holds the front and back of the card together and it will need to be undone to be written inside.

This card fits the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft: Cooking Up A Storm
Creative Stamp Friends: Dots
Crazy Amigo Challenge: Cupcakes
Craftroom Challenge: Summer Birthday (logo and link to shop in sidebar!)
Crafts and Me Challenges: Birthday
Aud Sentiments: Food / Drink Theme
Cupcake Craft Room: Polkadots
Little Claire Designs: Pink and Brown

  • Template and Sentiment: Paper Boutique Vol 3 - Polkadoodles
  • Ribbon: Primark
  • Everything else: My stash

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cupcake...love the dotty paper and glitter! Thanks for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

    (I do cutting out and pro-marker colouring in front of the TV!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cupcake!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Craft-Room Challenge. Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous cupcake card - I love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love cup cakes! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge and good luck in the draw. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card! I love how you did the stars. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, yum, yum!! What a great make, I love it!

    Thanksomuch for joining us at the Cupcake Craftroom - sure hope to see you again!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh yum! Good enough to eat!! Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum yum such a scrummy Cupcake card, a really beautiful and clever design...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week and good luck! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cupcake card! The colours are perfect. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Liking the changes to your blog too & I see you've reached over half way on your Xmas challenge!!! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy, just scrumptious. Fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this so fun and pretty thanks for joining us at CRC, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gosh, totally brill! I so love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A little yummy for your tummy! *g* I love your cupecake.
    Thanks for joining us at the Creative stamp Friends.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mmm, yum yum! Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!