Friday 8 July 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 27 - Safmat & Letratac

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge! Some of the Design Team were lucky enough to be sent samples from Letraset of Safmat and Letratac so we've used these this week to show you just how versatile they are!

The challenge to you is to use stickers or transfers on your project this week but if you have Safmat or Letratac then we want to see those too!

I've created two seed packet pouches created from a template on Sundae of Seasons. I've raided my acetate stash to make them - both have been made from one sheet of A4 so that gives you an idea of size. They were really easy to make and I've secured the larger two flaps at the back with a brad, so you can still add items without undoing it. The seed tags are also from the same cd.

I've used Safmat to create the flower images and also the gingham 'ribbon' around the bottom of the packet - all images are also from Sundae of Seasons. Safmat is really easy to use - simply use it like a sheet of card - add all your images or text and then print at a high quality setting. All you then need to do is cut round your item, peel off the backing paper and then stick where required! And the result is that the product is virtually invisible! It's like making your own transfers!

I've added some garden twine for texture. The packet inside is full of sweet pea seeds - these are my most favourite flowers and I had a few good years of huge flowers which were very fragrant, so hopefully, the ones I've planted this year will be the same!

Hope you can join in with the challenge this week - it runs until Sunday 17 July at 12noon GMT.

I'd like to enter my seed packets into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz: All About Flowers
Little Miss Muffet: Anything But A Card
Creative Craft Challenges: Pretty Blossoms

  • Images: Sundae of Seasons
  • Template: Sundae of Seasons
  • Safmat: Letraset
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. ooh these are so pretty - what a fabulous idea
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so neat! will have to try my hand at the transfers.

    enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh these are great bless you for playing at creative craft this week we really appreciate your support hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab idea love them
    thank you for playing along this week at Charisma Cardz
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been waiting to see what you did with your Safemat! Beautiful idea! Sweetpeas are a family favourite of ours...my Grandad loved them, which passed on to my mum & now me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo going to have to give this a go your pouches are brill. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your great project with us at Little Miss Muffet!
    Hope to see you again!
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!