Wednesday 27 July 2011

Dude Time Doodles - August New Release & Blog Hop!

It's the last Wednesday of the month so its time to reveal the new Dude Time Doodles images and to kick it all off we have a blog hop for you!

One of the Dudettes will be the hostess with the mostest and one lucky commenter will win a digi image! So make sure you leave me a comment - I've not yet been the hostess so this could be the one!!

If you've arrived at me from Michelle then you are on the right track although there is no start and end point, just make sure you've visited us all! From me you need to hop to NanaConnie and leave a comment there too!!


I couldn't resist making this image into an Anniversary card! The image is called 'Hand It Over' and is available to buy in the store. I've coloured it with Promarkers and added some Divine Twine from The Ribbon Girl, a computer generated sentiment and the papers are all from Funky Hand - Funky Daze cd.

And before I forget - you don't want to miss out on the very first Dude Time Doodles Scavenger Crawl on 24 August! By all accounts its going to be a lot of fun!

Good luck with the hop and don't forget to leave a comment! Once I'm awake I'll directly link to the blogs in the hop before and after me!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stop Sketches: Sketch followed
CES: Humour / Funny
  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer Generated
  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand

23 comments:

  1. PRECIOUS! Love that patterned paper too. Cute, cute, cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun release- love this image and it's great as an Anniversary card! I love your papers and great coloring too...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Card, the images are brilliant, poor man he looks really harrassed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I love this happy couple!
    Your card Rocks Dudette!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun anniversary card Ruth, your choice of dp is perfect for this happy couple! Awesome colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BWAHAHA - I think my husband resembles that look! WONDERFUL card! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought to use this image for an anniversary card, but you've done it up great! I especially like how you've left some of her out of the cut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the "out of the box" technique around her rather large curves and continued it with the matting. Great anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth, this is a great anniversary card. Your background paper makes it look like a party with huge champagne bubbles! Fabby coloring on 'Hand it Over' !

    ReplyDelete
  10. HHHAAAAAA HAAAAA! What couple can't relate to that?! Love your papers / color combo, FAB card.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card looks good enough to eat! It really does! LOL Each time I look at I'm thinking of cotton candy and chocolate and money.....hehehehe Lou's buying wanna go shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card and that image made me smile! thanks for joining us at CES this week,Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, Ruth! Lovely new image, makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ya
    lol fabulous card, great image & colouring, faf design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ruth, this is just too funny to be used as an anniversary card. My son-in-law would get a kick out of it for sure. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funky card!!! Great choice of image for an anniversary card. Thanks for sharing

    Happy crafting

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGosh! What a fabulous Anniversary card! Too funny! I had to chuckle at this! Great coloring and I love the fun dp's too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL..this is too funny, love it!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LoL - great card - love the colour combo
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lol... fabby card.. it looks like my parents!! Thanks for joining in at CES xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. ha ha ... what a fab anniversary card, thank you for joining us at CES challenges.
    HUGS kAYLOU XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!