Friday 1 July 2011

Jellypark!

Good news! I've been asked to join the Jellypark Design Team! How fantastic is that?! I'm already a big fan of Claire's images (she's the illustrator) but now I get to work with them more often! And isn't the name wonderful - Jellypark!!! Hmmmmmm!!!


The Jellypark website is also open for business where you can buy Claire's illustrations and digi stamps and they won't break the bank either! The challenge blog launches on Friday 15 July and it will be a bi-weekly challenge and you won't want to miss the first challenge!!

Pop over to the rest of the Design Team and say hello!

Claire (illustrator)
Jennifer (blog co-ordinator)
Diane
Suzie
Mel
Lisa
Tracey

Go over to the challenge blog and become a follower! And if you want some freebies, Claire has some available on her blog right now!

And here are some cards I've previously blogged that use Jellypark images!


This pirate must be one of my most favourite cards that I've made - I am so pleased how it turned out with my Aquamarkers!


15 comments:

  1. oh well done! well deserved place
    I love that Pirate!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so happy to have you on our very first Jellypark Design Team! I've loved your cards for a while now so delighted when you applied to join us - looking forward to all your Jellypark creations! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ruth! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, but especially the bubble bath. I'm looking forward to working with you at Jellypark.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruth, I'm so glad Friday is here and we can share our wonderful news, I'm really looking forward to working with you, I love the little dinosaur card so cute!! and the pirate one, what little boy wouldn't love to get that.:o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth, how very exciting!!! Congrats.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to working with you on the DT Ruth!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very exciting news Ruth! Congrats. All your cards are great, but I think the pirate is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards Ruth (I love them all but the pirate just pips it lol).
    I'm so excited to be part of the Jellypark design team & working with you.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is brilliant news, well done you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay congrat's on the DT hun - looking forward to working with you - I love your cards x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Ruth

    Well done on the great news - it just keeps on coming with you doesn't it - never a dull moment and all that!! Not sure how you find the time to fit all of it in... thats it - you don't sleep do you? ha ha. Well done you anyway.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we are going to have an absolutely amazing time on our lovely little team, don't you?! :) so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all such wonderful cards!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!