Tuesday 19 July 2011

Little Cutie

I've recently rediscovered my Polkadoodles cd A Double Sprinkle of Kraft and I've also made a determined effort to use up some of my offcuts of card from when I make a card blank. So I've combined the two!


All the papers and image are from the cd and I've added some divine twine from The Ribbon Girl plus some brads from my stash.

Nice and simple! My dinky little card fits the following challenges:

Willow Sketchie: Sketch
KB Cute Challenge: Use A Digi
Stamptacular Sunday: Animal Antics
Little Claire's Monthly Challenge: Things With Wings


  • All papers and image: Polkadoodle Double Sprinkle of Kraft
  • Divine Twine: The Ribbon Girl
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious card and image! Love all the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! Love that image too. Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, the image is just sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOO, this is ADORABLE ! Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, thank you for joining WSC hope to see you again next week

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is super, thanks for playing with us on Willow Sketchie this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Great layout. Pretty colours.

    Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image - very cute! Love your card layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!