Friday 29 July 2011

Jellypark Challenge 2 - Photo Inspiration

It's time for a Jellypark challenge! We really enjoyed visiting all the entries for our first challenge and so glad you liked the snowman Claire offered!

For our second challenge we have a photo for inspiration:


So you can pick which ever elements you like to create your card. I've used a Papermania scalloped edge card blank and this sweet Jellypark image - Little Girl and Balloon which I've coloured with Promarkers and added glossy accents to the balloon.

The ribbon came from Hobbycraft and the papers are from my offcut box. I've dotted liquid pearls around the edges of the card and doodled a line around the other elements.

Good luck with the challenge - for more details pop over to the challenge blog! And there you will see the rest of the Design Teams creations plus the two new releases for this fortnight! You'll see the two cards I've made but I'll be blogging them tomorrow so check back then!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenges: Ribbon
Stampin' B's: Ribbon
My Mum's Craft Shop: Fab and Funky
  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and glossy accents
  • Card blank: Papermania
  • Ribbon: Hobbycraft
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card, the shaped edge, the colours you have chosen, the ribbon...brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ruth, love the red & blue together & that image is so cute :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the coloring.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a happy card! your little girl with her balloon are the perfect interpretation of this photo. :)
    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so gorgeous and cute - oh how I love gingham - it's so fresh looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card - love the gorgeous colour combo and the fab gingham ribbon looks great x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card and the gingham ribbon is gorgeous, I must get some. The blue and red are really striking together.:o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really sweet card. Thanks for playing at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!