Saturday 30 July 2011

Princess and Flowers

Isn't this such a cute image? It's one of two new releases from Jellypark and you can buy it HERE. Just don't blame me if other stuff ends up in your shopping basket!

I've coloured her with Aquamarkers and used one of my Nesties to make the shape - I used it as a template. The papers are from Dovecraft - Tea House 6x6 paper pack which I bought on an impromptu visit to a local Dunelm mill a few weeks ago and the pack was only £2.99! Bargain!

I've also used some lilac pearlescent paper I've had in my stash for absolutely ages and thought I'd better use some of it it!

Ribbon and eyelets are from my stash. Watch out for another Jellypark new digi release coming to this blog later today!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Shelly's Images: Summertime
Stampin' B's: Use Ribbon
Amber's Crafts and Stuff: Patterned paper
Crafts and Me: Ribbon
Deep Ocean Challenge: Ribbons

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Papers: Dovecraft Tea House 6x6 paper stack
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities as a template
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. I lurve the colour scheme you've used for this card and the paper, wow I can see now why you were so delighted with your bargain buys. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is so cute and I love your choice of color and design paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images 'Sum Sum Summertime' challenge. Hope to see you again next week!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. TipTop, your Princess and Flowers image looks fabulous on this great card. Lovin' that wrapped ribbon with bow too! So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Digi Team's ribbonn challenge. Good luck to you! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!