Sunday 31 July 2011

Little Boys

I won my choice of 5 Poodle Parlour images in a recent challenge and this image was one that I picked! The Poodle Parlour challenge is:

Red, White and Blue

I've followed the Papertake Weekly sketch for inspiration and the blue papers are from a now retired Funky Hand collection - Boys and Girls. The red spotty is from Rainbow Polkadots download from Funky Hand and I've used some shiny red card from my stash for layering along with some Card Candy and a button.

The image has been coloured with Promarkers. So if you like cute images that are a dream to colour, pop over to the Poodles Parlour!

  • Papers: Boys and Girls and Rainbow Polkadots download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Poodles Parlour, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Just so cute hun...!

    thanks for joining us at The Poodles parlour...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love the matching especially the wonderful DP. Thanks for joining The Poodles Parlour. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!