Thursday 28 July 2011

Digi Doodles Guest Designer for July - Anything Goes

It's my last week as Guest Designer for Digi Doodles Shops Best Challenge and this week the theme is:

Anything Goes

I simply could not resist this image (the sentiment comes with it) called Turkey in Disguise and I've coloured it with Promarkers and added some Basic Grey Dasher 12x12 paper as backing. Although it is a Thankgiving Turkey, he looks good for Christmas cards too! The layering has been made by combining two Nestie dies and drawing round them. A bit of inking and some dotted lines and the card is complete!

Thank you for having me these last few weeks - your images are wonderful to work with and thank you for your generosity too!

For more details on how to enter the challenge, pop over to the challenge blog and see the Design Team samples! Good luck in entering!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations: Christmas In July
CES: Humour / Funny
Creative Card Crew: Animal Antics
I Love Promarkers: Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers: Animal Crackers
  • Image and sentiment: Digi Doodles Shops Best, coloured with Promarkers
  • Paper: Basic Grey Dasher 12x12
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities used as a template

20 comments:

  1. Great card - so funny. Thanks for being our GDT at DDSC.
    Hugs
    Denise xx (DDSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth this is soooo cute. I love your paper. It's been great having you as a guest designer. I know we'll see you around blog land. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. :0) Absolutely fabby card hun!! Love it! Hugs to you. Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Ruth, love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this, so funny. Beautiful work hun and fabulous colouring. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! this is one of my favorites from the Digi Doodle Shop. So glad you were a guest designer with us
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth,

    This was such a fun stamp to create. Once I had in my head what I wanted to draw, I couldn't get it on paper fast enough. This is the first time, I've got to see it on a card, and you really did a FABO job. Thanks so much for being a guest designer with us, it's been a real joy having you.

    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and an adorable card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Ruth! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week for my animal crackers challenge, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Ruth, love the image. Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me smile - great card and fun image.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the image and really great choice of paper.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card, love the bp's, great to have you as gdt, shame it's your last week, hopefully see you back again x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun Christmas Card. Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love what you did with this image Ruth, great card.
    Thanks for being our GDT this month.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. One cute card Ruth such a fun image and what you have done with it cracks me up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a superfun card. Thank you so much for joining in on our theme this week, over at Passion for Promarkers.
    Hugs, Anja
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card.Just love it!Lovely colouring too.You've been a great GDT.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun card! It's fab!! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome card. I love the sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!