The papers are all from Funky Hand but various collections - the dotty green is from Rainbow Polkadots download and the other two papers are from Craft The Year Away cd. I've used offcuts of white card for layering and the sentiment has been printed onto Safmat from Letraset and then layered.
The buttons are from my stash and the ribbon twine is from The Ribbon Girl.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Phindy's Place: Buttons
Sketches By Carly: Sketch (above)
Cardmadfairy's Digi Day's Challenge: Animals (mouse! And its alive this time!)
Glitter Geeks: Tea Party (I'm bringing cake!)
- Image: Phindy's Place, coloured with Aquamarkers
- Papers: Various from Funky Hand
- Button Twine: The Ribbon Girl
- Sentiment: Printed on Safmat
- Everything else: My stash