Sunday 31 July 2011

Green Pants

It's been a while since these pants have had an airing. And what better way than to enter the Whimsie Doodles challenge which is:

Polkadots

I've used one of the images from the Christmas Undies digi set and printed it three times, coloured with Promarkers and added to the card with an oddment of string from the scrap store. I've used some lime green eyelets from my stash and stamped the sentiment with a little wooden Studio g alphabet stamp set.


The green card is from my stash (I dread to think how long I've actually had it!) and the black with white polkadots is from Funky Hand - Dreams Come True.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments: Polkadots
Aud Sentiments: Make Someone Smile
  • Image: Whimsie Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Studio G alphabet stamps
  • Papers: Dreams Come True cd from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. Lol this is such fun Ruth - I love it!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will keep me smiling the rest of the day! VERY CUTE.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee Hee- love the triple undies on polka dots- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely made me smile on this one! I love the underpants.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, ha ha :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny - love it!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee, certainly made me smile, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!