Thursday 31 March 2011

Sprinkles of Kraft!

I'm just about getting this blogged in time for the Waltzing Mouse challenge this week - I blame having to wait for the glue to dry!

Anyway, its for the Waltzing Mouse challenge - the sketch to follow is below. I've used papers from the very new and lovely Polkadoodles cd - A Double Sprinkle of Kraft. Which, as you've probably guessed is based around kraft card / paper and the various textures and colours.

I've used two of the papers from the cd plus some brads from my stash, garden twine and I've also made the scrunched up grungy flower.


And here is a close up of said flower. I've cut various sized circles with my nesties and then sprayed both sides with water, scrunched up then left on kitchen towel to dry overnight then pinned the layers together with a brad and then scrunched up again. Really simple! And it made lovely colours on the kitchen towel too!

Watch out for more from the cd in the very near future - if you like Kraft then you will love this cd!

  • All papers: Polkadoodles - A Double Sprinkle of Kraft cd
  • Dies: Nesties
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that pattern on the pennants! And the paper flower is gorgeous! So glad to see you here with us at WMSC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!