Saturday 5 March 2011

First Sixty

Strange title for a blog post, I know, but I'm in the process of making another sixty wordbook but for a different recipient! This one is for one of my Aunties (and I have yet to make her card!) and will be sent by my Mum. It's her birthday the same day as my husbands and I have yet to make his card either!!

It's for the Cupcakes challenge which asks for:

Anything But Square

This card is a wordbook which I've used wordart to make the letters, cut them out then added them to blocks of card - each letter then opens up like a book. All the papers are from the now unavailable Girls and Boys collection from Funky Hand and all the embellishments are from my stash.

And this should be my last post for today but it happens like that sometimes when all my projects are completed as I generally have 6 or 7 on the go at any one time!

  • All papers: Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. This is just so sweet! Thanks you for your kind comments! Just love the details on this! have a happy saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic wordbook! I love your choice of pink, the fab papers and all the pretty embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and just perfect for our 'Anything But Square' challenge at Cupcake this week... Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!