Saturday 26 March 2011

It's Fluffy!

Another fab challenge from the Tiddly Inkers this week! And I made the top five for last week - who-hoo! Anyway, for this week it was a bit of a tricky one - use the photo for inspiration (see below) and to make a shaped card. Now I don't have any of those fancy machines, just my sturdy and trusty Original Red Sizzix machine and my Nesties!


So I've used the largest shape and made this card with Bazzill Swiss Dots cardstock, a bit of glitter glue around the edges, some card candy and I've recycled a fluffy handle from a box of Christmas cards. And yes, I did buy the cards for the fluffy handle! The image has been coloured with Promarkers and it is actually straight on the card despite the wonky photo!

And I had to tie the fluffy one with a bit of ribbon to keep it together! And I'm now finding bits of lilac fluff all over the place!

  • Image: Tiddly Inks, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. ooooh ruth i am loving the fluff!!!! this is a gorgeous little card hun. thank you for coming back to play with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the fluff too and that's a lovely cute image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Job!! I love the fluff and the design!! Super cute!!

    Thanks SO much for joining us again this week!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Job!! I love the fluff and the design!! Super cute!!

    Thanks SO much for joining us again this week!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always, Ruth! :)
    Love the fluffies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Just love the feathers! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is gorgeous Ruth - love your creations and this is no exception!! That feathery fluff is a gorgeous addition and so perfect with the photo inspiration - love the touch of stickles too!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous, Ruth! That feathery fluff is the perfect touch, love it! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this is super adorable! Love the feathers and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi ruth,

    this is adorable!!! love those feathers. thank you for joining tiddly inks this week.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!