Tuesday 29 March 2011

Chocolate Carrot!

It's not every day you see cute bunnies carrying a chocolate carrot! The digi image is a freebie from Dustin Pike and the challenge this week is:

Anything But A Card with an Easter Theme

So here is my offering! I've coloured the image with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on their powder puff tails and glossy accents on their noses.


They are attached to a gift pouch via a strip of acetate and I've added extra bits of card to the back of it to help it boing around a bit more! The gift pouch template I found on the Waltzing Mouse website and its a freebie download. I simply printed it out and then cut it out! Really quick to make and you can add extra features by using fancy scissors or adding ribbons etc.

Papers are from Funky Hand - Craft The Year Away and I've printed on both sides. A bit of inking and some brads from my stash and the pouch is finished!

And before you ask, yes, I still have all the eggs left and no, I won't be eating them as this is destined for a little boy who will be enjoying his first Easter!

  • Image: Dustin Pike freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Hand, Craft The Year Away cd
  • Template: Waltzing Mouse stamps
  • Everything else: My stash

11 comments:

  1. What a cutie, Ruth! Miria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute,thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea...I love how attached it with acetate. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well arent you just the CLEVER one!! Wonderful creation! Thank you for joining our challenge...make sure to contact Dustin to get your Pike Points. Bunny Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! I want it! Thanks so much for joining us at Pike's Playground!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that? Very , very said Gramma... Thanks for joining in the fun..
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! I love the chocolate carrot idea and your little treat bag is adorable! Fabby idea...love your creativity!
    Thanks for joining us this week!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    DDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the creative bouncy strip and the bling on the bunny tails, cute!
    ...and I have to say that those chocolates would have been long gone by now if this was in my house! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really Cute! I love the chocolate carrot! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!! So much cuter than a traditional easter basket. Love how the image hangs freely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!