Saturday 26 March 2011

Simply Create Challenge 40 - DIY

Welcome to another Simply Create challenge! Our Design Team has expanded too - all of us are listed in my sidebar and we are a truly International Team!!

This fortnight the challenge is:

DIY (Do It Yourself)

I've gone for one of the fantastic template cards from Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3 and this wonderful interactive card, perfect for the handyman in your life!

I've simply cut out all the elements - there are different sizes on the cd - and layered them up how I wanted. A little bit of doodling here and there and the card is complete!

Although it looks complicated, it probably only took around 2 hours to make - and that is including printing all the elements, cutting them out and gluing together!



I've not added any of my own embellishments to this but probably will before I send it!

Good luck with the challenge - click here to go to the Simply Create challenge blog for more details and how to enter!

  • All elements: Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 3 cd

4 comments:

  1. OK how FUN is this!!!! FANTASTIC girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, What a great idea and so creative. I love it!

    BUnches of Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really so AWESOME!!! The coloring on the tools is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I know i have already said how much i love this on the yahoo group but had to come back and have another look as i was doing my commenting!

    I just love it!

    Hugs,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!