Friday 11 March 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 10 - Black & White + One Other

Welcome to another Polkadoodle Challenge! This week Fliss has set the challenge and it is

Black and White plus One Other Colour

I've used this very cute doggie from Paper Boutique Vol 3 and its the A5 pre coloured version. I simply printed all the elements, cut them out and then layered them up with foam pads. And although I've not got evidence, you'll have to take my word for it that the rear is also decorated!

I made the card for one of my work colleagues who has recently celebrated her Birthday and has a little doggie just like this one! I've added wobbly eyes and glossy accents to the nose.

Good luck with the challenge - its open until Sunday 20 March at 12noon GMT.

  • All paperbased items: Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth and Betsy is sooo cute - I really must make her up soon!
    Thanks for making such a fabulous card for my challenge theme and hope you have a great weekend.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love all the layers and how dimensional she looks! The squiggle eyes are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!