Thursday 17 March 2011

Vellum Dedication

This is the final card for the Dedication on Sunday! I've used a vellum circle which has had the edges dotted with Liquid Pearls plus a Digi Sparkle image which has been coloured with Promarkers (how I love these teddy bears!) and cut out with a Nesties (and the edges dotted also with Liquid Pearls).


The ribbon, buttons and embroidery thread are all from my stash and I printed the sentiment on the pc. It follows the Sketch Saturday sketch:

So I think I now need a fix of pink after all that blue!

  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Dies: Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love your layout and I love liquid pearls too!

    Right off to sort your freebie, thanks for joining us at the DigiSparkle Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quickie blog to say this is soooo cute. Love the image.
    Thanks for sharing
    Luv
    Rachel and Angela f
    Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!