Sunday 20 March 2011

Boingy Fairy!

I could be pushing my luck with this one! The theme on Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge is

Spring Showers

So, thinking laterally about this one, the fairy is the spring! She's attached with a strip of acetate and she's been coloured with Promarkers plus some glitter glue on her wand and wings.

I've made an easy wobble card using some left over card stock and covering it with a scrap of card which is from Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand. I've cut the letters using my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet dies and then added glossy accents over the top. The ribbon and brad covering the fold at the top of the card is from my stash.

So there you have it - the fairy is springing and showering good wishes with her sparkly wand!

  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Sentiment: Baby Face alphabet from Cuttlebug
  • Papers: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! ... love how you did this...TFS!


    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun technique - LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I do like wobble cards, such fun and open to so many styles. You have been busy as ever I see. I don't know how you do it and stay sane, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. I have never seen this technique. What fun. Will this go in an envelope? Where did you learn this technique. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your a smarty pants,,,very cute entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever! I've never seen an image attached with acetate before. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a neat idea and a cool card! Great job with the little fairy, coloring and ribbon. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Doodle Dragon Studios.
    Charlotte
    DDS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!