Wednesday 23 March 2011

Up Up and Away!

For some reason, and I don't know why, the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog has completely passed me by! That is, until now! It's a daily challenge but with a month to create - perfect!!

So here is my first ever entry - there will be more!!

This one is:

Lots of White Space and Gingham

It sort of looked better in my head, probably because I thought I had a decent selection of blue gingham ribbon that was a lot wider than what I found. Ah well! Teach me to look properly next time and then do the colour scheme to fit!

I've combined two Digi Sparkle images - the hot air balloon - which I snipped the basket bit off and used some black thread instead and the clouds. All have been coloured with Promarkers and the clouds have a little glitter glue added. I've also added the border around the edge of the card with Promarkers. The sentiment has been printed via my computer and the gingham ribbon is from my stash.

If you've not had a look at the Digi Sparkle website before, you really must! Wonderful images to colour and such a great range of digi stamps too and bargain prices! I am a big fan and Heather is a very talented artist! So go and have a look (and purchase!)

  • Images: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoy looking at your cards and bookmarks, I'm now following :o)

    Jan AKA Picto from the Craft Forum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!