Wednesday 16 March 2011

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 10 - Inspiration + Easel Card

Welcome to week 10 for Dude Time Doodles challenges! This week there is not only an inspiration board (see below) but there is a twist! We want you to make an easel card! Now this did fill me with dread at the start as I'd only ever made one before, but to be honest, it was easy peasy!!

I've used KO Kurt as my image inspiration and he's been coloured with Promarkers. The backing papers are from my bargain pack at Costco and are by Memory Stor. The card blank is from my stash and a small part of a much larger sheet that I rediscovered under Samuels bed during The Tidy Up.
The sentiment (sorry but Blogger will NOT put it the right way up) is by TLC and I've inked the edge and added a fine dotted line too.
And here is the inspiration board for the challenge!

Don't forget - follow the theme and make an easel card, make it for a male (we're not Dude Time Doodles for nothing!) and get it in before the challenge expires! For more details - pop over to the challenge blog! Good luck!
  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Memory Stor 12x12 double sided
  • Sentiment: TLC
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Great card, Ruth abd I love those TLC sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, fun card! LOVE it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Ruth, love the sentiment too. KO Kurt sure is a dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! I bought that same pack of paper from Costco and have a hard time using it - you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card- and the sentiment is great too. The easel card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Such a fun card! Greta work. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!