Wednesday 2 March 2011

Baby Blue

I made the little fimo feet ages ago and they had originally been attached to another card, but I'd never liked it, so they have been recycled for this card which is for the Pattie's Creations challenge, and this week asks for:

Make Your Own Embellishments

I've used various digital papers that were in my box of bits from previous projects and I'm sure the blue check background is from the Candy Doodles cd by Polkadoodles, but the rest I am just not sure of!

The organza blue ribbon is also recycled! The image, a Pattie's Creations, has been coloured with Promarkers and I've dotted the edges with a blue gel pen. I just love this image and its such a joy to colour each time!

  • Image: Pattie's Creations - coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Main blue backing - Polkadoodles Candy Doodles cd
  • Feet embellishments: Made by me
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. I really like those 'feet' embellishments that you made!!
    Well Done!
    Thanks for playing in our 'Make your own Embellishment' challenge!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute Ruth!! Thanks for joining Pattie's Creations Design Challenges.

    Cleota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gosh! This is so adorable!!! I love how you colored my giraff toy image and those little feet are so cute! Thanks for joining us again this week at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    Hugs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sweet card, I really love the feet they really finish the card
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card Tip Top!! I just love those little feet! You did a wonderful job.
    Thanks for joining us at Patties Creations Design Challenge.
    Natacha

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so adorable - I especially love the extrat feets - so cute and perfect for the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!