Tuesday 8 March 2011

Sixty Again

I think this may be the last Sixty word book for a while! It's been made with papers from Funky Hand Colour Me Happy cd and I've used wordart to create the letters. Although you can't really see in the picture (taken pretty early this morning so the light was not too good!) I've glittered around the edge of each letter.


It fits the Colour Create Challenge which is this inspirational photo:

The fruit colours that I've picked (in order) are: banana (yellow), orange (pale orange) and watermelon (pink). The strawberries and cherries are also represented.

The organza pale yellow ribbon is from my stash and I've tied it around the wordbook a few times then finished it off with a bow. I've made the hat pin and also the wire strands which have pink seed beads threaded through. The little dragonfly brads are from my stash and also pick out the colours of the papers used.

  • All papers: Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Your word book is just beautiful! I love how you've layered the shades from light to dark and the softness of the ribbon.

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Fruity Challenge.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab word book
    and lovely pastel colours whoever gets this will treasue it forever a lovely gift.
    Thanks for joining colour create.
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!