Tuesday 15 March 2011

Not An Easel Card!

I'm just about making the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge in time this week. Something to do with faffing around too much and not making a decision! I've been asked to make some Dedication cards for Sunday, and this is one of them:

I've used a Di's Digi image, coloured with Promarkers and a little glitter glue plus half pearls, prima flowers and a rosebud from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated and the papers are from Nana's Nursery 8x8 stack which I bought half price in the January sales.

And although you can't really see it, I've used a Martha Stewart punch for the panel down the centre. The ribbon in real life is a really good match with the papers - I blame the lighting in the kitchen for the bad colour! And it follows the Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


Got a few more Dedication cards to show over the next few days so stay tuned!

  • Image: Di's Digi's coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: DCWV Nana's Nursery
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Your Di's Digi Downloads image is beautiful. I just adore her creations! I love the softness your created with your card!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet Dedication. Fablous job on coloring and love the sweet colors. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so pretty, I love the perfect image for the occasion and the lovely delicate colours this is such a lovely card great job. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love your sweet image and wonderful colors you have used. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super-adorable!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super-adorable!!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! That image is just so CUTE!!! Really beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is so pretty, Di's digi is perfect for a dedication. Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely! The paper used on the vertical panel is gorgeous with the rhinestone embellishments on it. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!