Thursday 17 March 2011

Embossed Dedication

Another Dedication card, but this time its for the Forever Friends challenge which is:

Monochromatic

I've used a Forever Friends image from a cd I got with this months Papercraft Inspirations and although its not a decoupage image, I printed three images and then layered different elements up.
The background has been made using a Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing flower and I've dragged an ink pad over the top. The edges have been dotted with Liquid Pearls and also around the edge of the Nesties die cut. Sentiment is computer generated and the ribbon is from my stash.

Look out for the final Dedication card later on!

  • Image: Forever Friends
  • Dies: Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder, Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. very cute babycard i like it sooo much. thanks for joining FOREVER FRIENDS.

    LG Renate

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute IS this card! So lovely for a baby boy!

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!