Saturday 5 March 2011

Blue For A Boy

I've had quite a few freebies recently that came with craft magazines and a while ago there was a little booklet with Forever Friends decoupage and papers, so I've used one of the papers and an image plus a sentiment. I've used a nesties scallop edged circle to layer the image on, a bit of inking plus the panel is vellum and has been embossed with the Swiss Dots folder.


The Forever Friends sketch is below and I've followed it for the card. The flowers, ribbons and brads are all from my stash.
And although you can't see it, I've added a bit of glitter to the bubbles.

  • Image, sentiment and backing papers: Forever Friends - freebie from a magazine
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities and Swiss Dots embossing folder
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, it's a great sketch from forever friends blog.Love it.Have a good weekend.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how beautiful card! Love this blue!

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends challenge!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!