Saturday 5 March 2011

Spring Bear

It's been quite a while since I coloured a Dustin Pike image and I think I'll be doing a lot more as Jacob (once again!) has taken a shine to this card and was telling me what he wanted adding to it (the gems on the bottom strip, glittery bee wings and a shiny nose for the bear). So you could say that I now have an Art Director....!!

Anyway! This card is for the current challenge which is:

Spring is in the Air

All papers are from my bits box as it seems to have gotten rather full all of a sudden and they are from Funky Daze from Funky Hand. I've coloured the image with Promarkers, a bit of inking plus a little glossy accents and glitter glue. The image and backing have been cut with my Nesties with the blue layer hand cut.

  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful coloring. Thank you for joining in on doodle dragons challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft coloring - very appropriate. Thanks for joining us on Dustin's blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!