Sunday 27 March 2011

Quick and Cute!

A quick card just making it in time for the ABC Christmas challenge! The theme this fortnight was F for Freebie supplied by The Stamp Fairy which had to be used with the sketch below, and here is my card:

I've coloured the image with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on his hat and then cut it all out and added it to the front of the card with foam pads. The ribbon is from Tesco and all the backing papers I found in my box of off-cuts, which I am trying to use up! And to finish, a bit of inking, some doodling and some card candy!

Told you it was a quick card!

  • Image: Freebie for the challenge from The Stamp Fairy, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: From my stash
  • Ribbon: Tesco

3 comments:

  1. Cute Christmas card, I have that ribbon from Tesco. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge. Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card! great take on the sketch too! lovely! thanks for playing along with us this time, hope to see you again, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!