Sunday 13 March 2011

U Rock

I am so lucky! I won last week's Tiddly Inks challenge and got to pick $10 worth of images from the store! Can't tell you how long it took me but I think I've spent my winnings wisely!! Thank you Tiddly Inkers!!

I'd previously purchased this little U Rock image which I've used for the current challenge which is:
Kraft With Me

Fab title (some reason I'm singing Abide With Me in my head!!) I only have the card blanks as shown in Kraft plus oddments of brown card that I use as pretend Kraft. Oh and a rather large roll of brown wrapping paper that also does the trick!


I've coloured the image with Promarkers and I've created the sentiment on the pc. The papers are from a mega bargain box from Costco and I think the maker is Memory Stor. Really nice papers, a bit Basic Grey-ish and are doublesided and all work well together. The little eyelets are from my stash. I've faux stitched around the edge of the card and a little bit of inking too.

Well, I'm in the thick of making cards for Harrison's Dedication next Sunday - his Grandma has ordered 4 from me for various family members. Plus I have ours to make yet too. And husband's Birthday card (Thursday) and the same day one of my Aunties is 60. And its not like I've not had much notice for the last two ..... so need to get my finger out!!

  • Image: Tiddly Inks, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Memory Stor 12x12 double sided from Costco
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. super cute!! simple and crisp! so fun!

    thanks for joining us this week at TI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ruth that is a fantastic card hun, love the yummy papers and of course the kraft card!! thank you for coming back to play with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruth that is a fantastic card hun, love the yummy papers and of course the kraft card!! thank you for coming back to play with the tiddly inkers hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Ruth!! The stitching is great and the simplicity is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are fabulous - so simple yet perfectly elegant!!! I love this - the layers are fabulous and the Kraft paper is a perfect addition which is hard to pull off! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tiddly Inks!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous guy card! U ROCK! thanks for joining us again this week Love your stuff! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!