Friday 18 March 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 11 - Books!

Welcome to another Friday and a Polkadoodle Challenge! This week Tracie has set the theme of:

Books!

So, however you interpret this but as long as it's a book theme!

I've used the brand new Alice Stamps which will be launched this weekend at the Great Northern Papercrafts Exhibition at Harrogate (look out for this card!) along with a matching cd full of papers!
I've used the plate of heart tarts stamp and also the sentiment stamp. I've coloured the tarts with Promarkers and added glossy accents over the top. It's all been cut out using a Nesties die as a guide but I made it more rectangle than square! The backing paper is from the cd from the same set.

The card blank is from my stash - cut down from a rather large sheet, and the organza ribbon is also from my stash.

Good luck with entering the challenge - its open until Sunday 27 March at 12noon GMT and please remember our rules! For more details have a look at the challenge blog!

  • Image and papers: Alice set, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth. Your simple look is so classy and elegant.
    Have a great weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning, I love the bold colour, yet the simple design. It's absolutely beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing
    Luv
    Rachel and Angela f
    Rainbow Studio's Clear Craft Stamps
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cool & unusual challenege! Lovely card....like the look of the new stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!