Monday 14 March 2011

Car Doorhanger

I do like making doorhangers and I find them a great alternative to cards (plus they sell well at Craft Fairs!) I made this one a while ago (you may have seen it on Create and Craft!) but not actually blogged it yet. Its from Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand - the doorhanger template is on the cd plus the papers. Plus the lettering. And the digital images! Only thing I added was Promarker colour and the ribbon!


If I'd thought about it, I should have made the 'room' into 'vroom' - I know for next time!! Anyway, it fits the Moving Along Challenge which is:

For A Male

And here is the reverse (geddit?!) of the hanger.

And Anice from Funky Hand is on Create and Craft twice tomorrow (channel 671 on Sky) at 10am and 2pm - so have a look out for the doorhanger!!

  • All paperbased items: Craft The Year Away from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: My stash
  • Colours: Promarkers

7 comments:

  1. what a fabulous door hanger - i love the little card and yes VROOM would be great lol
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great door hanger, perfect for a boy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - it's great! I'll be looking out tomorrow! Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you. Love, love, love this door hanger, it's great. Hope the meeting went ok today. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so very cute! Love that patterned paper too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Fab idea just love the DP!

    Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!