Sunday 6 March 2011

Dedication

I'd been asked to make, at short notice 26 Dedication invitations, by a good friend. And is one of them! I've used a Digi Sparkle image which I coloured with Promarkers, and because I needed 26 all the same, I scanned the image and then printed it. I added the name afterwards as I just could not get it looking right on the pc! It's been layered onto blue card the same as the main image. The bears nose has had the glossy accents treatment too!


I've then dotted with a blue gel pen around the edges of the card and image. And that's it! I also did all the wording inside too. Thank goodness it was half term when I made them as I'd have never managed it otherwise as it took me just over 24 hours to make them!

It fits the challenge over on Digital Tuesday which is:

Celebrations

The Dedication is similar to a Christening or Naming Ceremony. I'll find out first hand when I go! And it is the same Harrison who has been featured HERE - just in case you were wondering! He's a bit bigger now though!

  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. the image is so cute and makes a loely image for the invitation hope the Dedication went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so adorable, fabulous card! Thanks for joining our celebrations challenge at DTC, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just too cute! Love the clean and simple design. Thanks for playing the DTC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and what clever idea to scan the image in! Never would have thought of that, knowing me I would have sat and coloured all those individually!

    Right, off to sort your freebie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!