Sunday 13 March 2011

Yes I Can Make Easel Cards!

Time for a little quick card that I made this afternoon which also fits the Digital Tuesday challenge which is:

Welcome Little One

All the printed elements are from a digi kit from The Clip Art Fairy and the kit is a printable set with another card front (see that one later in the week!) and its really versatile as it can be made as a normal card or an easel as shown here!

All I've added are glitter glue around the edges, extra layer of card plus the button stopper and the ribbon.

I added the sentiment myself before printing off which was really easy to do. And the best thing is the price - cheap as chips at 99p! I also bought the girl version too along with some digi stamps so watch out for them too!

I won one of the DT blog hops - digis from Fred, She Said and I'm so pleased to have won! I picked my selection carefully as it took me ages, so thank you Michelle and Tracey at Fred, She Said for your wonderful generosity! Plus I'm hoping to enter the Fred, She Said challenge when I finish the Dedication cards...!

This is only the third easel card I've ever made, and I don't know why I don't make them more often as they are really easy!

  • All paperbased elements: The Clip Art Fairy
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - you should definitely make more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! Love the paper piecing and what a cute image!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at digital tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!