Friday 4 March 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 9 - 3 Handmade Flowers

It's Friday! Again time for another Polkadoodle challenge and this week, Colette has set the challenge of:

Three Handmade Flowers

I've made this handbag (seem to have a thing for them at the moment!) with papers from Paper Boutique Vol 3. The little doggie is also from the cd and I've printed just one of the little digi stamps and coloured it myself so it all matched.
I hand wrote the sentiment in my bestest curliest handwriting and the flowers have been made by cutting out different sized circles, inking the edges, screwing them up, flattening a little and then layering them together with a sparkly brad in the centre.


The inside of the handbag is also printed with papers from Paper Boutique Vol 3. I've used my Nesties and a Promarker to colour the edges and all ribbons are from my stash.
Good luck with the challenge - it is open until Sunday 13 March at 12noon GMT. For more details and how to enter please go to the challenge blog!

  • All paperbased items: Paper Boutique Vol 3
  • Sentiment: Handwritten
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth, love this girly card, and the flowers are lush, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Those flowers are so pretty and just love the colors you used.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the shabby flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth ..yummy flowers.. if you pop over to mine ..you will see I have given you an award!
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous bag Ruth, those flowers are so pretty.
    I have no idea how you manage to make so many cards and do a full time job - I'm in awe!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!