Friday 1 April 2011

Vroom Vroom!

This car is taken from the very first Polkadoodle Paper Boutique cd - volume 1 and I do like making this car up! Basically it is pre coloured and all you need to do is select which size you want (A4, A5 or A6 or even tiny ones!) and then print all the elements, cut them out and then layer them up!

I've not used the back of the car as it can get quite bulky for envelopes and I've not got any big enough at the moment, so this car is fairly flat! That is despite 4 layers made up with foam pads! It's for the CD Sunday challenge which is:

Transport

I've added glossy accents to the headlights (although you can't tell!) and I've made the furry dice from tiny white pom poms and thread with black marker spots.

  • All paperbased item: Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 1 cd
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love the dice! Thanks for sharing with us this week at CD Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiptop. I think your furry dice are a wonderful and very clever touch to your card.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Tip Top, I can see the card headlights and I like your touch of the dice. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and what a great idea with the dice. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, just love the dice, made me laugh. good to see you back again, thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dice too. Great card.Thank you for joining in the Cd Sunday challenge this week.
    Beryl (GD) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!