Friday 22 April 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 16 - Three Different Patterned Papers

Can it really be Friday again?! I actually thought it was Friday yesterday due to the glut of Bank Holiday's on the horizon! Anyway! As it IS Friday, its time for another Polkadoodle challenge!

This week the challenge is to:

Use Three Different Patterned Papers

Now I've slightly stretched this as the main paper is not really, strictly patterned but its actually more of a mottled design.... but I'm counting it as one of my three! All three papers are from the wonderful Candy Doodles cd which still remains one of my favourites from Polkadoodles.


I've stamped Nellienoo and then coloured in with Promarkers and because I have to make one of each when making baby cards (it seem more 'right' if you know what I mean!) I've done a blue and a pink colourway.

The ribbons, charms and jump rings are from my stash, along with the tiny half pearls. For more inspiration and how to enter, please visit the Polkadoodle challenge blog! Good luck - entries close on Sunday 1 May at 12noon GMT.

  • All papers: Candy Doodles cd from Polkadoodles
  • Image: Nellienoo stamp, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!