Thursday 7 April 2011

Holly Wreath

A quick post from me today (if I get myself organised enough, there may be another post later on!) which is for the Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge and the theme this week is:
Christmas Foliage and / or Flowers
I've used the decoupaged holly wreath from Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 2 which is all Christmas related. The images have been printed A5 pre coloured and then I've simply cut them out and layered up with foam pads. You'll have to excuse the rather odd shine on the bow of the ribbon - I added the glossy accents when it was going dark and I should have put the light on so I could see what I was doing. When I realised it was a bit patchy, I added more, hence the mottled look! At least I know for future reference!

  • All elements: Polkaodoodles, Paper Boutique Vol 2

2 comments:

  1. Superb card - great decoupaged holly wreath. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 14 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth, this is fantastic! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!