Thursday 7 April 2011

I Do!

You'll have to excuse the reflection from the very silvery silver card that I've used to mat the image and Funky Hand papers! The card is for the Sketch Saturday challenge (sketch underneath).

The image is bought from here and is by Lee Jacobs - I've coloured it with Promarkers. The lovely silvery swirly paper is from the I Do Wedding download from Funky Hand - I'd found it during The Tidy Up and as I'm trying to use all my scraps, it fitted perfectly!

The ribbon that I've used is actually more beige in colour than shown in the picture and the silver heart buckle is from my stash.

And that's it!

  • Image: Lee Jacobs, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: I Do Wedding download from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, you've coloured the image perfectly.
    Thank you for joining us this week at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!